Monday, April 17, 2006

crazy for crazy

Actorserf publicly thanked me (or rather, he publicly blamed me, it all depends on whether his "No thanks to Ducati" was a typo or not) for getting him hooked on Gnarls Barkley's #1 hit with my recent post This is crazy

First off, thanks Actorserf, first time someone ever linked to my blog, it's crazy what Crazy can do. IT CREATES LINKS!!! (Gnarls Barkley is one of my myspace's friends - according to one of their latest bullettins they performed a funeral-march tempoed version of the song for Top of the Pops, now I'm curious aren't you?)

Second, I love the idea of getting someone hooked. Welcome to the dark side, young Skywalker muwaaahaaaaaaaahahaahaaaa

Third, you said you wanted to check out Danger Doom's production: if I were you - and if I can take the liberty of reccommending something - I'd pull a little six degrees of separation and go like this:
>>St. Elsewhere (Gnarls Barkley aka Cee Lo + Danger Mouse)>>The Mouse and the Mask (Danger Doom aka Danger Mouse + MF Doom)>>Are Madvillain, Madvillainy (Madvillain aka MF Doom + Madlib)>>The Beat Konducta, Shades of Blue (Madlib)>>The Message (Jaylib aka Madlib + Jay D)>>Donuts (Jay D)


Enjoy!

3 comments:

Actorserf said...

It was mostly thanks with just a hint of blame, so you don't get a big head or anything.

And wow - you're like a human Pandora, crazy! I'll have to track that stuff down, thanks for the heads-up.

pookalu said...

first of all, i think I was the first one to link to your blog.

convenient memory loss, hmmm....

ducati said...

Pookalu... I meant first time someone posts an entry specifically commenting on one of mine... you know I can't speak English!

Actorserf... love Pandora, both the mythological and the web-based version. Glad you liked the headsup! Oh... and btw, who told you I'm human...?