Monday, March 27, 2006

notes to self - ONE

MySpace is a dangerous game to play. it's a Petri dish, an observation deck for our society, it also served as a research tool for a rape case and helped track down the perpetrators.
But there is good and bad research.

Note to self: when looking for something you're bound to make discoveries. Not always though they're the ones you expected/hoped for.

I looked (on MySpace) and found something I wish I hadn't seen. It will make my resolution easier, but the price I had to pay is too high.

Don't look.

2 comments:

pookalu said...

knowledge IS half the battle.

but denial and procrastination and distraction totally makes you feel better.

ducati said...

Knowledge IS half the battle, I agree. price if you ask me is a little too high though. I'd rather know less and keep my trust and innocence. but i guess we really have no choice.
distraction. distraction is key. and cold showers after heated pools.